We are anticipating Sunflowers to be ready the middle to end of July. We will keep you posted on info and dates when we know!
Please read ALL the below information before purchasing tickets & coming out.
We want to give you an opportunity to come & cut the flowers to bring home!
Here is how it will work:
- Cost: $15
- What you get: 6 Sunflowers that you cut from our field
- What you need to bring: a pair of garden shears or scissors.
- When: Friday, August 28th & Saturday, August 29th.
What else you need to know:
- We have all sizes of flowers & they are all the same cost. We cannot guarantee what will be available when you come.
- Because you will be going down rows to cut flowers it is important to know Sunflowers naturally attract bees & other insects. Typically the bees are more interested in the flowers than the people, but if you are allergic PLEASE take the necessary precautions. TOM’s Farm Market is not liable for bee stings or insect bites.
- If we have rain, fields WILL BE MUDDY. This is a farm & even it if is dry it is still dirty. Please wear appropriate boots/shoes when coming to cut.
- Masks are required in our market & when unable to maintain 6ft distance from other guests & employees (even when outside).
We will NOT have a wagon ride to the Sunflower Field. It is about a 0.2 mile walk from our side yard (5-8mins).
Ticketing is limited and MUST be purchased online to guarantee admission to the event. Due to our capacity, we are strictly limiting ticket sales BY DAY & TIME to ensure safety of our staff & guests.
The event is an outdoor event and therefore held weather permitting. Tickets are non-refundable unless we choose to cancel the event due to weather. In this case, full ticket price will be refunded minus any processing fees.
PET POLICY: Due to our insurance company’s policy, we are NOT permitted to allow pets at the farm. We know your dog or cat is wonderful and we wish things could be different, but we simply are not permitted to allow pets other than service animals as defined by the ADA. Thank you!