TOM’s Fresh-Picked Strawberries
Pre-Picked Strawberries are Available in our Market!
Wednesday, June 23rd: Clean up, LAST DAY FOR PICKING! 8:30am-2pm
- U-Pick strawberries will be $2.89 per pound.
- Please call (847-669-3421) or check back here each day before coming to make sure we are picking. Rain, heat & busy days can impact picking.
- Picking is 8:30am – 2:00pm Every Day. (last wagon out to the field is at 1:45pm)
- While we continue to adhere to the prevailing CDC guidelines, our fields are big enough for people to spread out.
- Please park in grass lot
- Head to the side yard (near windmill) on West side of the Market
- Must use our containers for picking (no outside containers allowed)
- Wagon rides will be available or you may walk to the field.
- Click Here for more detailed information.
We will continue to update this page with the latest U-Pick
information, including field closures due to weather.
PET POLICY: Due to our insurance company’s policy, we are NOT permitted to allow pets at the farm. We know your dog or cat is wonderful and we wish things could be different, but we simply are not permitted to allow pets other than service animals as defined by the ADA. Thank you!
TOM’s Bakery & Cafe
Strawberry pies are made fresh in our Bakery with our own berries when in season. We also have Strawberry Donuts, Shakes, Cakes & Smoothies. Call & reserve yours now! 847-669-3421
Taste the Difference!
Nothing compares to Midwest grown strawberries! Their signature bright red color, petite size & big sweet taste sets them apart. Harvest happens only once a year in June! Don’t miss it!